CONSULTANT (MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT)
The Managed Services Consultant is a member of our Professional Services, i.e. Consulting Organization, providing post implementation consulting as a subject matter expertise of Veeva Applications.
Even if this role is a remote position working off-site with multiple clients within the EMEA region, occasionally on-site consulting activities will occur.
Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary but all EU nationalities or EU residency permit holders are welcome to our multi-cultural team.
- High quality data analysis and MDM configuration deliverables
- Provide post-go-live System Consulting and Administration
- Support the customer-internal System Releases Cycle, including:
- Analysis and deployment of new product features
- Maintenance of Production and Sandbox environments
- Execute Customer Change Request
- Execute configuration trouble shooting
- Import/export of data
- Knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training of customer employees
- Creation of regular and ad-hoc customer reports
- Interact with Veeva Product Support on customer’s behalf
- Strong desire to learn new things!
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or other similar degree, or adequate work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely and independently with clients
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design & articulate potential solutions
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing IT systems, particularly MDM software
Nice to Have:
- Consulting experience
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industry
- Experience with Data Transformation, Data Loading Tools, Database design and workflows
- Understanding of Customer Data Stewardship and Governance Process
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL
- Project management experience
- Additional European language(s)
What we offer:
- State of art office
- Diverse culture environment
- Young professionals
- Being part of a rapidly growing US based, stock-listed, start-up software company
- Career opportunity
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Budapest, 1123 Alkotás utca 50.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please apply via the careers page on our website with your CV in English with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.