Consultant, EAM & Managed Services (CRM)
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva Systems is looking for professionals, who wish to become technology experts in the Veeva CRM application suite, who have a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision, and who wish to participate in the transformation of the global Life Sciences Industry.
In this position, you will work as a Consultant of our Professional Services Organisation, providing post-go-live application services as a subject matter expert of the Veeva Commercial Cloud product suite. You will be primarily focusing on the Veeva CRM application but will potentially develop expertise in our other Commercial products: Veeva Events Management, Vault PromoMats and MedComms, Veeva Nitro ,Veeva Network and Veeva OpenData.
While this is a remote position working off-site with our strategic key accounts within the EMEA region, occasional on-site consulting activities will occur.
Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary. All EU nationalities or EU work permit holders are welcome to join our multi-cultural team.
- Provide post-go-live application Consulting services to Veeva’s key customers, including the following tasks:
- Understanding the customer business processes
- Translating business requirements into application functionality design
- Performing configuration changes in the system
- Activating new product feautres
- Troubleshooting system configuration issues
- Data import and extraction. Preparing files for data loading
- Knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training delivery
- Creation of analytical reports based on customer KPIs
- Interact with various internal Veeva teams including Product Support, Product Management and Product Strategy to ensure customer needs are well understood and client is satisfied with the product
- Strong desire to learn new things
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing business software solutions in a Consulting or Customer Service role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Candidate must be based in Europe and have the legal right to work across Europe
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with one of the following type of products:
- CRM e.g. Salesforce.com
- Content Management, e.g. SharePoint, Zinc MAPS, Documentum or other similar
- Master Data Management
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest 1123 Alkotás utca 50.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please apply via the careers page on our website with your CV in English.