Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks, and serves 45 of the world's top 50 operators, as well as over one third of the world's population. We are committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers. Our products and solutions include wireless products, core network products, network products, application and software, as well as terminals. At the end of 2016, we had over 170,000 employees. Our global R&D spending reaches 13 % of the annual revenue. In 2016 our revenue reached 75.1 billion USD. We started to operate in Hungary in 2005; we have manufacturing centers in Komárom and Páty as well. Our European Logistic Hub operates from Biatorbágy. We sincerely invite professionals to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com and http://www.huawei.hu
Huawei has built its public cloud in more than 20 regions around the world based on OpenStack together with a newly-established public cloud SRE technical team based in Budapest to manage these clouds in continuous expansion, providing efficient and stable operation. Working together with top telecom operators in Europe we provide technical support for the large scale public clouds. Our team consists of several Internet, OpenStack, network and public cloud experts. In order to further support our customers in Europe, we are expanding our footprint in Hungary. You are welcome to join us if you are diligent, love the Internet and interested in gathering experiences in public cloud technology. You can learn and practice the knowledge and experience of the Internet, ultra-large-scale distributed systems, 5G, AI, Image processing, Streaming media, the cloud compute and eventually become an elite in the related knowledge areas.
- Manage HUAWEI CLOUD global monitoring and Operation & Maintenance
- Collaborate with our team of SRE architect in Ireland and China for Public cloud Operation & Maintenance, need regular business trips to other city and country
- Design, coding, implement, utilize automation platform and classic tools to achieve efficient operation and reliability of large scale public clouds
- Design and create distributed systems to manage multiple regions’ data centers network, such as switches, firewalls and routers
- Manage updates and revisions to existing monitoring and associated tools as needed
- Provide support and guidance to the Cloud Service Center operations teams in using and maintaining the deployed monitoring tools
- Identify opportunities for new or enhanced monitoring approaches to support the forever improving and expanding SLI/SLO measures within the cloud operations team, producing designs and plans to address those opportunities
- Experienced in Virtualization/OpenStack/Cloud based Infrastructure.
- Experienced in Kafka/middle ware/relational database services, etc. domains.
- Experienced in go, python and be familiar with the Linux/Unix development environment;
- Familiar with script programming, such as Shell, Python, Perl, Ansible, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems and environments.
- Solid base of networking knowledge, including Load Balancers, DNS, and TCP/IP.
- Experienced and familiar with IT tools such as Zabbix, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, etc.
- Ultimate self-starter and team player
- Strong communication skill in English.
- Over 2 years' experience in operation and maintenance of large IT systems.
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Database Expert
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/contact information:
Please send your detailed Resume/CV in English via E-Mail (Word 98/2000 or Adobe PDF) (indicating your earliest start date as well as salary expectations). Please be assured your CV containing personal information will be kept confidential and be used only for job match in Huawei. Please be informed that we will only invite candidates meeting the requirements for personal interviews.