Why to join CC family?
Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business. The Budapest Office opened in 2013 with only around 50 people and now we are over half a thousand. We have a wide range of opportunities in areas such as IT Service Desk, Finance & Accounting, Logistics, Reporting, IT Development and Project Management. It is a diverse community of young and experienced professionals coming from all around the world, providing solutions in 17 different languages
What can we offer to you?
As a future member of CC Family on the Automation department you will be part of a constantly growing, innovative team, where you have the chance for:
- IT & Diverse technical trainings
- Language courses & talent programmes
- Fun & Diverse atmosphere
- Home office & Flexible scheduling
- Be one of the first bricks in a fresh, evolving team
- Work in the most innovative and challenging sector of IT
Your future tasks will be...
To operate within the Automation function, which is responsible to react on organisational needs of automating specific processes (in relation with Service Desk mostly).
- Designing automated workflow, and developing, testing and releasing automations to the Virtual Workforce
- Providing supporting and training for clients and users of the technology
- Lead the activities of other developers in collaborating to deliver an end to end outcome
- Take ownership of outcomes
- Working across a number of business areas: project stakeholders at all levels within customer organisations, internal automation technology teams across sales and solution development
An automation developer will be responsible for the development lifecycle of automated processes in the automation technology platform.
On a daily basis:
We are looking for you if...
You have the following technical skills
- 1-2 years of experience in development of automation processes
- Experience in a technical support environment is preferred (knowledge of IT service desk processes)
- Experience in process definition or documentation in a business environment
- Knowledge of windows operating system in a desktop and server environment
- Ability to write and interpret MS SQL scripts
- Good understanding of programming principles / concepts with some coding experience
- Ability to interpret new business / technical processes
- Able to take ownership of a problem / solution and drive it through to completion
- Able to prioritise tasks in line with business objectives
- Logical and thorough approach with good problem solving skills
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.
Are we a match? Apply now!