Test Automation Engineer
- Monitor site content and functionality daily
- Guarantee flawless user experience
- Define and produce test cases for test automation
- Ensure that new developments work as directed on specifications by working along with Frontend and Backend engineers
- Design and create toolsets with the QA team to help the team’s work by automating processes and repetitive work
- Track bugs
- Experienced in at least one “popular” programming language
- Good knowledge of internet tools (browsers, proxies)
- Close attention to detail and quality of work output
- Being able to identify relationships and linkages between components
- At least two years of experience in IT related QA field
- Basic knowledge of automated build systems
- Experience with various testing techniques
- Experience with Eclipse IDE
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, CVS, etc.)
- An easy to access, calm and cozy office in the heart of Budapest
- Highly challenging and rewarding environment
- A chance to investigate the newest technological trends
- The ability to impact the business: you can make a difference!
- A chance to join an international team
- A chance to demonstrate your table soccer skills!
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Többes adatkezelés, a jelentkezés elküldése előtt tájékozódjon a munkaadó adatkezelési szabályzatáról.
CV in English.