Start something big today. Apply as:
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The divisions Chassis Systems Control (CC) and Automotive Steering (AS) develop innovative components, systems and functions in the field of vehicle safety, vehicle dynamics and driver assistance. Through the combination of systems based on cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors, electric power steering and active or passive safety systems we not only make driving safer and more comfortable today but we are also building the basis for the autonomous driving of tomorrow.
Your contribution to something big
- Support workflow improvement team as a sw architect
- Improvement of workflows to reach more efficiency besides fulfil requirements
- Increase velocity of work packages additionally keeping quality
- Take over SW architecture development work packages
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers
What distinguishes you
- Bsc/Msc in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable.
- Senior SW developer with experiences in SW-architecture, C++, C, UML, coding rules and coding standards.
- Experiences in improving the SW development process
- Experience in framework development
- Good knowledge of object oriented SW-patterns
- Motivation to explore and learn product as a complete system
- Great problem solving skills and analytic mind with process orientation
- Good English language skills
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.