We welcome you to apply and join Procter & Gamble at a position of:
SUPPLY NETWORK OPERATIONS ENTRY MANAGEMENT POSITION (M/F)
We create value in the supply network every day. We are uniquely positioned to manage the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers in the market. We are known as the Best in Class Supply Network Innovators in the market (recently recognized as Global Supply Chain Masters).
Our team is continuously growing, so multiple positions are available across our organization.
The Job Scope includes:
- Owning and executing production and capacity planning
- Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf
- All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you will work with other functions both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree / master’s degree graduate in engineering, logistics or economics
- Fluent in English and Hungarian, both written and spoken
- Fresh graduate or max. 0-5 years of work experience on relevant field
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
What we offer:
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility as of Day 1
- Permanent job contract
- Multicultural, dynamic environment
- Inspirational work environment using leading edge technology
- Attractive salary with regular increase and benefit package i.e. Stock Ownership Plan, transportation subsidy, sport card, on-site gym, regular team building events, massage in the office, P&G product discount etc.
- Continuous learning and development through regular role changes
- Extensive training program provides all necessary skills to do work even if you have no planning background (SAP, Supply Chain Management training)
- Individual mentoring and long-term career planning
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings both locally and abroad
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Project Management
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Project Management
- Supply Chain
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble collects and processes your personal data in line with applicable laws and regulations.