Software Developer - API (Node.Js) [KBV-010207]
We are looking to add a skilled software developer into a highly motivated and self-organized agile team in charge of developing high scalability API applications using NodeJs. The team creates and delivers a unified abstraction layer spanning multiple and differing middlewares, enabling mobile device platform teams to build industry leading user experiences through a consistent and performant API layer.
The developers form small, nimble teams that work on distinct projects, using the most adequate design patterns and available technologies. Backed by a strong company engineering culture, teams and individuals are encouraged to identify the value and long-term benefits of established standards, to continue to evolve them to deliver mature solutions that are service orientated - highly scalable, easily testable, maintainable, and extensible.
As an ideal candidate, you are independent and inventive, you communicate and collaborate effectively; you are a relentless learner and are eager to thrive in a demanding but energizing environment.
- Write code with focus on usability, simplicity, performance and scalability. We have a global footprint,
- participate in the full development cycle, from innovation to code-reviews to delivery to production,
- create and maintain quality software using best practices in a continuous integration and delivery environment,
- rewrite, refactor and fine-tune code,
- deliver on business functionality for a rapidly evolving product, balancing speed and performance with API consistency,
- improving the architecture for resiliency and scalability of this critical API.
- Mid to senior-level software development experience,
- strong skills and knowledge with NodeJs in particular, and API development in general,
- practical understanding of data structures and design patterns,
- experience with developing api services for complex domains,
- experience with running services in production,
- desired experience with DevOps and CloudOps environments – from containers to CI/CD to the Cloud. Familiar with key technologies around Docker, CI/CD pipelines and AWS/GCP cloud providers,
- good problem solver with attention to detail and critical thinking skills,
- hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done.
- Typescript experience
- State-of-the art office space,
- a dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued.
- continuous improvement.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Home office available
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!