SMT Process Engineer
- Understanding manufacturing technologies, techniques, processes
- Capability to find root causes of various failures in manufacturing processes
- Ability to identify root causes of failures coming from the manufacturing equipment’s malfunctions; skills to effectively repair equipment
- High level of participation in daily production activities, effective problem solving on daily issues
- Focused on continuously develop / maintaining production yields with the teams according to company goals
- Effectively using structured problem solving techniques and methods
- Develop, implements, ownership on process control methodologies
- Write and update work instructions, process documentation, specifications, procedures
- Support new project launches, participation in production control
- Understanding basics of PCB design
- Continuous improvement activities
- Identify and implement cost saving opportunities
- Product support, product analysis
- Continuous collaboration with Outside Service Engineers in case of Emergency
- College or university degree
- Fluent English
- General knowledge of SMT process, technology
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
- Manufacturing, Production
- Process Engineer
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!