What will You do?
- You will assist with the naming and indexing of category, filter and search results pages and try to find the most appropriate term with the highest search volume that most accurately describes the product range.
- You conduct your own keyword research in your native language and not only talk to the responsible sourcing and category managers and other colleagues to provide them with SEO data for their daily business, but also actively advise them on product range design, among other things.
- You independently implement these findings in OnPage SEO measures, optimize the relevant pages and support the internal search team.
- You independently carry out competitive analyses in relation to their assortment and their content marketing campaigns.
- You support the local content marketing team, provide guidance on text creation, create SEO briefings for new text and support in editorial planning.
- You have BSc/MSc degree in marketing, communication, languages or any related field
- You have minimum 2 years of digital e-commerce experience
- You have experience in working with the Google Keyword Planner or similar tools
- You speak fluent English and Hungarian languages
- You work in a structured and independent way and you are proactive, patient and flexible in approaching new tasks
- You are willing to travel in Europe (10-20%)
Advantage to fill the position:
- Initial work experience in keyword research and/or writing, editing and translation of SEO copy desirable
- Work in international teams with team language English
- In-depth knowledge of Excel, especially in working with larger sets of data
What we offer:
- Diverse and exciting tasks in the matrix organization of a dynamically developing European company
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Unlimited private use of corporate laptop and iPhone
- Practical place to work at Lurdy House
- International, youthful and cohesive team
- Continuous development opportunities
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!