FOR OUR BUDAPEST TEAM, WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN
SENIOR EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #9 on Gartner’s 25 Fastest-Growing IT Services Providers and as a Leader in Digital Platform Engineering Services by Forrester (Q2 2016). Forrester defines digital platforms as the new generation systems that drive customer experience and differentiation. Forrester recognized EPAM successfully combines core product development and integration capabilities with design thinking, experience strategy and business consulting - taking ownership across the entire product and platform development lifecycle.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
The multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the very middle of EPAM circulation, running large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities to our colleagues.
EPAM Hungary was recently selected as the ‘IT Company of the Year in CEE’, at Central Eastern European Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards and listed in Top 10 ‘Employer of the Year’ in 2017, at European Business Awards.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
EPAM Budapest office is looking for Senior Embedded Software Developers.
- Our global client is developing a new, state of-the-art of automation equipment system that will improve access to services critical to people.
This new system targets a complicated industry—the production of something custom for each small-quantity order that requires passing delicate parts through a unique set of processing steps at different machines. With existing technology, orchestrating all of the machines and the movement of parts between them is a huge challenge.
- Development and testing in C/C++ programming language
- Understanding control theory PID, PI, PD and algorithms, as well as motor control (brushless DC)
- Understands serial protocols e.g. SPI, I2C
- Experience with freeRTOS or safeRTOS
- Fluent English
- Being able to travel within Europe (up to 80% for first 2-3 months, decreasing afterwards)
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of TCP and RS422 protocols is an advantage
- Being able to define functional and non-functional technical requirements
- Planning and estimating development and testing efforts, delivers against plan
- Experience in client facing roles
- Professional trainings
- Modern working environment
- Monthly cafeteria benefits
- Recreation area
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- International projects
How to apply:
If you meet the above requirements and looking for a rewarding career, please take a moment to share your background with us by sending a detailed CV (in English) referring to the position.
Corvin Offices I. Futó street 47-53 Budapest, H-1082, Hungary
Phone: +36-1-327-7400 / Fax: +36-1-577-2384