ESAB is a global manufacturer organization owned by Colfax Corporation. ESAB is a recognized industry leader of welding and cutting solutions, delivering product and process innovations to serve the worldwide marketplace. ESAB Shared Service Center employs around 200 people who provides support in supply chain, finance and IT fields. Colfax GBS offers complex and challenging jobs, a great work environment and opportunity to develop and implement promotion and training to work.
Innovative and agile, we are looking for talent to grow with us in the following role:
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and preparing quotations, as well as negotiating contracts with customers.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role selling medical products/hospital equipment and/or central gas supply system equipment is an advantage.
In this role you will have the following accountabilities:
- Communication with customers, visiting customers or potential clients to evaluate needs
- Proactive search for new market opportunities, partners
- Bidding, technical support, user consultancy
- Participation in preparation of marketing promotions
- Performing also some sales administration tasks if needed, handling possible customer complaints
- Answering customer questions about terms, products, prices and availability.
- Providing product support toward customers
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective customers
- Negotiating all contract terms with prospective customers
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- At least Bachelor’s degree in technical and/or economics related field. Preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- 1-3 years previous sales experience of hospital and/or central gas supply equipment preferred
- Proficiency in English (internal and external communication)
- Type B driving license
- Business travels (Hungary and South East Europe)
- Ability to work individually and as a team as well
- Hunter-type personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build relationship with customers
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably and precisely in a fast paced environment.
Why is it a good place for work?
- Competitive, motivating compensation package
- Quarterly bonus system
- Company car also for private use, laptop, mobile
- 3-4 days professional factory training (Czech Republic)
- Multicultural work experience, international work environment
- Further professional training and education events organized by the Group
- Solid international manufacturing company background, continuous professional development
- Personal advancement opportunities such as managing key accounts or group of key customers
How to apply
Be part of our innovative team and shape your future with us!
- Sales, Trade
- Sales and Trade Manager
- Engineer, Technical Sales Representative
- Sales Representative
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available