Would you like a stable, long-term job where you have opportunity for professional development and career advancement? Our company, the Ceva-Phylaxia Co. Ltd. has more than 100 years of history in the veterinary field and is unique regarding its production growth over the last 15 years. We are using the latest technologies in our plants as building on the expertise of our excellent specialists.
We provide outstanding allowances, health care options, several corporate events and programs annually to our colleagues. Join us!
We are looking for a
Expert in Fermentation and Bioreactor area
- Process capability analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Manufacturing process analysis
- Evaluation of results
- Drawing conclusions
- Making recommendations
- Ensure manufacturing stay within scope, budget, timeline, quality and other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Resolve the most complex production problems using technical expertise
- Execute on goals for productivity in labor efficiency, material costs and other areas of opportunity for cost optimization.
- Demonstrating lean philosophy to improve production efficiency and lead efficiency improvement actions
- Bachelors/Master degree in Biology, Biotechnology or other related area.
- 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment, pharma or food.
- 3 years fermentation and bioreactor technology experience.
- 3-5 years project management experience.
- Good knowledge of lean manufacturing and structured problem solving tools and methodology is highly desirable.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Quality mindset, compliance awareness.
- Result oriented.
- Team worker.
- Well organized, multitask personality.
- Environment, Agriculture
- Manufacturing, Production
- Project Management
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested please send your CV with the title „Project Coordinator”.