Operation/ integration coordinator
- Coordinating the full lifecycle (developments, testing, release and support) of RTL Hungary's VOD platform, apps and websites
- Coordinating related developments with internal and external parties
- Monitor infrastructure using information technology control tools and real-time reporting systems.
- Participate in training of RTL Hungary's personnel
- Cooperation with RTL Hungary's tech and IT teams
- Ensuring the operation of the digital portfolio within the goals set by KPIs
- Gathering, analyzing and prioritizing business needs
- Breaking down business needs into actionable development ideas
- Creating and maintaining test documentation, performing tests on the digital products
- Establish relationships with customers to increase customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's Degree in Informational Technology
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent English is required
- Proven execution of IT/Digital media projects
- Experience in the field of integrated systems and in system integration projects
- Detail and customer service-oriented
- Analytical and inquisitive
- Web frontend and backend technical knowledge
- Understanding Digital Media Technologies, Web- and app development domains
- Understanding of video streaming technology, products and market
- Experience in video streaming projects
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1222 Nagytétényi út 29.
How to apply/ contact information:
By submitting your job application for this position, you give your consent to M-RTL Zrt. to record and process your personal data contained in the aforementioned application for communication and workforce selection purposes during the selection process.
If you are interested in the position above, please send your resume by clicking the "Jelentkezem" button with the position in the subject line.