At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Master Scheduling is one of the key teams within the European Fulfillment Center.
In the Master Scheduling department, the focus as master scheduler is on checking the feasibility of customer orders based on material availability, capacities and the customer's desired delivery date.
• Set Sales Order’s original promise date according to CRSD, material availability and capacity constraints
• Collaborate with Buyers, Expeditors, Assembly, PMO, Part Creation to achieve Sales Order’s CRSD
• Reschedule and provide new dates for change orders
• Respond to expediting requests
• Provide projects fulfillment LT commitment on quoting stage bases primary plant LT and expected assembly LT
• Clean order working with manufacturing engineering team
• Proactively manage backlog
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Economic education as well as experience in planning, preferably in an international/global matrix environment
• Excellent analytical skills and affinity to business numbers
• Good MS Office skills with focus on Excel and Access
• Oracle skills
• Very good communication and presentation skills
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
6 Holland Fasor, Székesfehérvár Hungary, 8000
Please click the Apply button to send your application.