Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Marketing Lifecycle Manager - 000000246969
for our Consumer Business Unit!
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Supporting the Retention & Loyalty Manager, own and manage the retention by maximizing the customer NPS and revenue from the process. Significant contribution is required to build up and manage life-cycle model that contains all customer interactions on the different channels and also ensure the most effective way of re-contract our customers.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
1. Design and manage lifecycle model for retention process:
- Strong contribution in designing and management the lifecycle model for customers (after 21st month tenure) to ensure the most effective retention process for our customers
- Tracking of the success of the different steps and regular customer feedbacks should be triggers to keep the model continuous improving
- Customer experience during the retention journey is also a key performance indicator
- Regularly track and manage churn process, understand trends and dynamics
- Create proposals to decrease port out numbers on consumer segments and provide recommendation for win back activities
2. Churn management
We are looking for you if you have
- 3+ well established marketing experience, either in the telecom sector or with an international brand
- Strong analytical skills
- System and process knowledge in Campaign Management and in Customer Retention process is also highly preferred
- Strong analytical and strategic skills combined with deep passion for customer experience
- Track record of commercial and technical acumen translated into business success
- Fluent English
- Good interpersonal skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.