In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
Marketing Content Editor - 000000188135
What You will do:
- Manage the delivery of content to Vodafone’s online estate primarily via an Oracle UCMS content management system
- Work closely with the production team to ensure delivery to time cost and quality for all content projects
- Work with content lead to develop content delivery plans, coordinating content types & managing content dependency issues.
- Planning work delivery schedules to maximize efficiencies in content deployments.
- To work as part of a project team to deliver the required content and experience
- Drive consistency in the online experience ensuring the content conforms to quality guidelines
This position is for you if you have:
- Knowlegdge of Content Management System(CMS) (experience in an Oracle CMS is considered a great advantage)
- 1-3 years of experience publishing and editing technical or product online content preferably in a multinational environment
- Fluent English language skills both in written and verbal
- MS Office and basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Understanding the target audience easily, attention to details
- Ability to learn and absorb product and technical material quickly
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to be a growing team and to widen your marketing perspective
- International visibility
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home once a week
- Business Supporting Centres
- Sales Support
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.