On behalf of our multinational partner in Budapest, who is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management, we are looking for talented Junior Project Coordinator
Fresh graduates with university degree (especially with language faculty) are more than welcome!
Purpose of the role: To facilitate the simultaneous launch of the companys products into the global market place, this role has the overall responsibility of the activities relating to the desktop publishing cycle and delivery of medium-scale multiple language localization projects. These activities are carried out by engaging and managing both internal and external resources with the capability of using a variety of platforms, ensuring that cost, delivery and quality are met.
Junior Project Coordinator – Translation & Localisation, DTP - Budapest (PJ5244)
- Management of the complete DTP localisation cycle of medium-scale projects to ensure customer documentation is available to support product launch.
- Receive all work for the assigned jobs from the Project Manager (PM).
- Allocation of work to ensure optimum utilization of resources both internal and external to meet deadlines.
- Raise purchase orders or processing requests for desk top publishing (DTP) as required.
- Dispatch work to resources with appropriate instructions and reference materials.
- Liaising with Project Managers, Translators and Validators to facilitate problem resolution.
- Progress chase to meet schedule.
- Check and approve invoices for work placed with external suppliers.
- Participation in cross functional start-up and lessons learned meetings.
- University degree (preferably: Translation and interpreting studies, Philologist in English, American studies, etc.)
- Fluent English is a must (other language, e.g. German or French is an advantage)
- Motivation to build up a career in the language services industry
- Computer literate, able to handle figures
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proactive, self-motivated personality, who can also concentrate on routine work details
Our client offers:
- Building up a career in the translation and localization industry in modern, multinational inspiring environment
- Competitive salary
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Typographer, DTP Operator
How to apply:
Please send your detailed CV both in English and Hungarian - with the PJ5244 reference number in the subject of the letter to Dániel Dervaderics with the "Jelentkezem" button, what you can find below.