4flow – We are over 600 team members across 15 global locations. What started in Berlin, Germany in the year 2000 – with a team of just five people – has grown into an industry leader in supply chain optimization with offices on four continents. At 4flow software, we provide Java-based software solutions for supply chain and transportation optimization in the form of our 4flow vista® suite to customers around the globe.
4flow is continuing its successful global growth and is offering motivated graduates the chance to start their career on our team in Budapest, Hungary, as a:
Junior Java Developer
What your new challenge will look like
As part of the 4flow software team, you can realize your full potential by taking on responsibility in the ongoing development, enhancement, and maintenance of our software solutions. Among other things, you will help shape the software’s business logic in close cooperation with the product management team, develop our 4flow vista® framework, or implement new architectural principles.
Why you belong at 4flow
- You have a passion for programming with Java and are familiar with current development tools such as Git and Gradle
- You have completed your bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or comparable studies, and you have existing practical experience in software development and team programming
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, and you pay close attention to code quality and software design
- You enjoy working on a team and sharing knowledge with fellow team members – also in English
- Traveling to Germany for occasional case-related trainings sounds like an interesting opportunity to you
What we offer
- The chance to be part of an agile development team with a successful, innovative and growing company with an exceptional team culture and a professional software development process
- Experience working with an interesting software product that will be used on a daily basis by well-known customers around the globe
- An in-depth onboarding process with code reviews, pair programming and internal trainings to ensure rapid skill building from day one. You can also take advantage of targeted professional development opportunities to keep your coding skills up to date
- In addition to a permanent employment contract, we offer weekly team breakfasts, software release events, team trips, sports events, and a modern workplace in the Népliget Center building in Budapest
Are you interested in joining 4flow? Then please apply online.
4flow, Népliget Center, Könyves Kálmán körút 11,
1097 Budapest, Hungary | www.4flow.com