FOR OUR SZEGED OFFICE, WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Java Developers and Senior Java Developers – Szeged
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #6 in 2013 America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #3 in 2014 America's Best Small Companies lists by Forbes Magazine.
About EPAM Hungary
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
We are looking for Java Developers/Senior Java Developers in our Szeged, Hungary office.
- Being part of an AGILE development teamContributing to the success of our customer projectsDevelopment of new product functionality, technical analysis, effort estimation
- Design and implementation of new business requirements
- Work in close cooperation with customer’s representatives
- Leveraging your deep understanding of Java Enterprise Technology (including experience with open source proprietary technology)
- Senior colleagues are encouraged to manage individual teams on technical grounds and closely adhere to deadlines and report to the Project Managers
- In depth knowledge and at least 2-3 years of experience in JAVA
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Experience with Java EE architecture including web-related technologies
- Experience with most common IDEs, version control systems
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL
- Dedication to high quality software development through conventions, maintainability and testing
- Interest in adopting the latest and greatest technology
- Experience in Agile development is an advantage
- Experience with Java Enterprise Application Servers (Weblogic, IBM Websphere, etc) is an advantage
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referring to the position by clicking on the Jelentkezem button below.EPAM SZEGED OFFICE:Római krt 21 SZEGED, H-6723, Hungary
Corvin Offices I. Futó street 47-53 Budapest, H-1082, Hungary
Phone: +36-1-327-7400 / Fax: +36-1-577-2384