IT delivery manager (BSS, telecommunication)
In the IT Services area we provide ADM (Application Development and Maintenance) services to customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages (common and rare ones) from Spring, Hibernate, .NET, SharePoint to C++, C#, Java, RPG till AS400, Oracle, Progress. Our aim is to achieve high correspondence to our customers by introducing and applying new coming technology features. We strive to increase our clients’ effectiveness in their day to day work and reach a high level of satisfaction. This also gives space for our developers to continuous learning and growth. At the same time we do not forget that life is not only about work so we organize and participate in beyond the business activities within the IT Services stream and occasionally with our customers.
Work as a TCS delivery/ Operations Manager on assigned Projects/ Application domains and be accountable for the successful delivery of the work to our customers. The ideal candidate should be able to perform people management for the assigned team as well as support the Business leadership in developing TCS Business for the assigned client. An ideal candidate will have opportunity to grow in career to Delivery leadership position.
- Establish work package, project plan and initiate Resource mobilization by confirming project scope, estimates, resources, roles and responsibilities for assigned projects particularly focussed on Digital , Telecom B/OSS
- Execute common project management activities such as Cost, quality, schedule management, reporting as required. Support Business analysts in capturing requirements from Business.
- Execute Service Management for the assigned applications by managing SLAs, handling customer escalations ( On call or onsite ), presenting regular reports to customers, Adhering to contractual terms of customers and dealing with Technical teams in HU, India. Look into technical details and guide teams if required with experience.
- Co-ordinate with geographically & culturally distributed teams – EU (HU,UK..) , India to ensure smoother execution of Assigned activities. Exposure to Internal delivery environment is preferred
- Validate project scope, Highlight risks, missing elements and govern through the complete lifecycle of the project
- Use his deeper IT Knowledge to validate the technical details of the solution and validate the progress of the work as required. Experience of handling projects with more Integration ( Data / API driven ), Digital frontend layer applications ( Mobile app, ecommerce shop etc.., ) would be beneficial
- Co-ordinate with Customers Operations teams ( Service Managers , Infra Ops etc. ) as required.
- Validate deliverables and ensure compliance to checklist of customer SDLC methodology (Waterfall/ Agile..)
Apply relevant project management methodology as required for projects assigned in the release.
4+ years of IT Project Manager experience and 3-4 years experience of working as Business analyst/ Application delivery manager
Experience of working with Multi culture and Geographically distributed teams.
Strong ability to understand technical details of the solution and to learn new technology areas such as Cloud BI, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain.
Excellent communication and presentation skills. Should be comfortable making a presentation to Executive leadership of the client
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- market competitive compensation package
- a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- language courses and trainings
- Global and diverse working environment
- on-site relax & gym rooms
- volunteering, sport and employee events.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY:
If you want to be part of the TCS Vibe, do not hesitate to apply.