BauApp provides construction companies with intelligent mobile and cloud solutions to improve quality, manage documents around construction sites. Construction industry is ready for the digital revolution. The leading players are all switching to digital solutions across their entire organizations. BauApp is one of the market leaders in transforming an archaic industry into a digital one with iPhone and Android and web apps and AI driven solutions. We are a rapidly growing startup with super excited team in Budapest, Miskolc, Warsaw and Boston.
Are you interested in digital marketing? Do you want to learn how to scale a startup? Do you want to master market entry strategies? Do you want to understand how digital marketing supports sales and product development and customer service?
Digital marketing manager
Főbb feladatok, munkák:
- Marketing channel management: generate qualified leads for the sales team: work closely with sales teams in every market
- Email marketing is our key marketing channel: develop automated email sequences for email campaigns & create segments within our target market & develop automated email sequences for live and demo users
- Work with creative agencies to create content for our email marketing: short and simple videos on features, customers & sales presentations
- Manage multi language translations
- Improving our website: work with product management to improve customer journey
- Work with PR agencies in all markets to boost BauApp brand recognition through media coverage and event marketing
- Analyze all marketing activities in CRM. Plan. Measure. Adjust all marketing communication & create reports and find insights
BauApp Digital marketing manager will work in Budapest and manage marketing communication for all markets where BauApp operates. She or he will report to the CEO.
Az álláshoz tartozó elvárások:
- Amazing written communication skills: “If I had more time, I would have written a shorter letter” – Mark Twain
- Amazing listener.
- Great coordinator. Get alone with anyone. Pushy, but polite.
- Professional English and Hungarian language skills
- Hard worker and positive thinker. Super energetic.
- 5 years of work experience.
- Bachelor or Masters degree.
- Marketing or digital marketing experience.
- Basic graphic design software skills
- Result oriented. We love artists, but we are looking for a manager, not an artist.
- Job hoppers not need to apply.
Az állás betöltéséhez előnyt jelent:
- International work or study experience
- Digital marketing work experience
- Start-up experience
- Marketing agency experience
Állás, munka területe(i):
- Marketing, Média, PR
- Teljes munkaidő
- 5-10 év szakmai tapasztalat
A felsoroltak közül mindegyik:
- Angol - Felsőfok/tárgyalóképes szint
- Magyar - Felsőfok/tárgyalóképes szint
1065 Budapest, Révay utca 10.
Jelentkezés az állásra: