Start something big today. Apply as:
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
Robert Bosch Kft. has been established in 1991 at Budapest. More than 2300 colleagues are working together as part of 13 business units. Over 1800 engineers are responsible for complex automotive projects within the Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest. The site in Budapest fulfils the role of south-east European sales centre as well on the field of vehicle parts, vehicle-diagnostic equipment, power tools and thermo technical equipment, brand security technologies. The European Regional Transport Management Center (TMC) was founded also in Budapest by Robert Bosch Kft. in 2014.
The Bosch Group continues its dynamic growth in 2017. We are looking for new colleagues in various technical and business groups.
Your contribution to something big:
- Active support of daily business of communication department
- Preparing presentations for dedicated meetings
- Translations and corrections of communication materials (press releases, presentations)
- Participation in events
- Purchase order writing, handling invoices
- Participation in communication campaign planning and follow-up
What distinguishes you:
- Bsc or Msc studies in progress (full time student status is needed)
- Excellent in English & Hungarian, German is an advantage
- Professional IT skills
- Business-oriented, high level performer, excellent problem-solver
- Persuasive, self-supporter, self initiative, capable to work under stress
- Team player
- At least 30 hours/week
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Communication and PR
- Full time
- Part-time 6 hours
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
A felsoroltak közül mindegyik:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, X. kerület
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.