C# / .NET Developer (Application Development)
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Role and Responsibilities:
The candidate will support driving long-term strategy, planning and innovation for Finance IT division in the reporting space that will have significant impact on the future. The candidate will work with multiple constituents across Finance technology division and business units.
The newly formed horizontal reporting group takes ownership of one or more work streams across Finance division, performs detail analysis and contributes recommendations for strategy development in terms of tools, design, processes etc. Alongside, the role will also provide Finance wide U/X Governance to various development teams and helping them to converge and adopt onto a single reporting look and feel. The group also engineers and governs strategic design across the entire legacy and new applications to have a common user experience and technology stack across the entire division.
We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people's needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
The remit is to improve U/X interface for specific applications as well as drive the division towards a unified U/X interface strategy.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1095 Lechner Ödön fasor 8..
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please send your resume.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.