Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Associate Segment Manager - 000000100048
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team:
- Support strategic Prepaid projects and activities with research, planning and execution to win more customers while improving Customer Experience
- Own Prepaid inflow drive of our Digital Channel from marketing perspective
- Manage Prepaid tactical promotions to boost customer acquisition between campaign periods.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
Support strategic Prepaid initiatives with analysis and execution
- Deliver insightful analysis of historical and base data, Vodafone Group examples and benchmarks, and market studies
- Contribute to the insight creation process, participate with inputs and ideas in strategy planning process
- Plan and deliver specific activities within project go to market
- Track performance of key activities, analyse learnings and improvement opportunities, collaborate with Segment Managers to realize the findings in action.
- Represent prepaid in customer experience initiatives to maximize NPS improvement, form and drive the NPS action plan of the Prepaid Segment
- Drive the acquisition strategy within our most dynamically growing channel, Online.
- Monitor performance closely together with the Digital team, and drive the continuous development based on the learnings
- Identify and collect digital insights, experiment with new ways to generate inflow
- Organize cross channel promotional and always on activities to drive inflow between campaigns
- Collaborate closely with Segment Managers, Trade and sales teams to build on frontline experience and feedback
Digital inflow responsibility:
Manage Promotional activities
We are looking for you if you have:
- 1st degree is mandatory.
- Fluent English
- Strategic vision, ability to handle complex projects
- Analytical skills
- Digital mindset
- Passionate about quality and has a good eye for details while able to work fast in cooperation with others
- 1,5+ years of (Consumer) Marketing experience from customer focused industry with sales responsibility
- Customer commitment, relevant experience in working with customer insights and segmentation
The future is exciting. Ready?
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Communication and PR
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1097 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!