School Mission, Vision and Values
The American International School of Budapest prepares its students to be responsible global citizens and inspires in each a passion for knowledge and life-long learning. We are a nurturing and diverse community that instills respect for self and others, develops the whole child, and strives for academic excellence.
AISB will be a leader among the international schools of Europe, recognized for its outstanding students, dedicated faculty, excellent facilities, and rich and challenging programs for students and the community.
- We are an inclusive and involved community of students, teachers and parents.
- We appreciate each member of our community as an individual with unique talents and abilities.
- We embrace the American philosophy of education and its approach to teaching that emphasizes critical thinking skills, creativity and inquiry-based learning.
- We deliver an internationally focused curriculum that encourages open-mindedness, tolerance and cross-cultural understanding.
- We respect our host country’s culture, traditions and environment.
- We require personal integrity and ethical behavior.
- We advocate social responsibility and community service.
- We promote an open and caring dialogue in which each voice is heard.
Admissions and Marketing Assistant
- To support the Advancement team in implementing successful enrollment and marketing strategies
- To greet families and visitors at the Admissions office, answer enquiries from parents of prospective students regarding the schools’ program including giving personal tours and administering tests as requested by Admissions team and Advancement Director.
- To process enrollment forms and other school information to prospective students including sending and receiving application forms and coordinating the completion of the application/enrollment process.
- Assist with all routine admissions correspondence.
- Help with preparation and maintenance of admissions files and database.
- Coordinate and assist with planning and execution of special events, such as open houses, receptions, new family activities etc.
- Assist with Marketing initiatives and projects as assigned by the Director of Advancement
- Assist with web-site and social media updates and maintenance.
- Support the maintenance of a school stock image library
- Assist Community Liaison Officer with projects eg., school store, alumni and volunteer coordination
- Support the Welcome program Co-ordinator as required
- Help maintain brand image across all channels of communication.
- Maintain complete confidentiality regarding applicant family information.
- Perform duties with utmost professionalism and attention to effectivity.
- Care to restrain from non-essential conversations around individual family circumstances.
Duties and responsibilities
- Proficient in oral and written English, Hungarian a benefit but not required.
- Technology literate in Web Applications, Google Applications, social media, constituent and relational databases.
Qualifications and experience
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- Education, Research, Science
- Learning and Development Coordinator
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
2094, NAGYKOVÁCSI NAGYKOVÁCSI út 12.
How to apply/contact information:
Resume and letter of interest outlining how past and current experiences respond to the needs of the post should be sent via e-mail before August 4th 2017