Job type: Full time, Permanent contract, 40 hours / week
Hours to cover: Monday-Sunday, 8:00-20:00, 8 hours / days based on a shift pattern
Languages: English (C1 - advanced)
In general, a Work Force Manager’s duty is to ensure that staffing is created in accordance with the everyday staffing needs of the service based on the provided forecasts. A WFM is responsible for the regular update of schedules and constantly monitoring the incoming requests from employees.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Weekly Supervisor + Senior Rota send on every week
- Rota updated 4 weeks advance to the whole team. Including established and new starters.
- Preparation of rota based on the guidelines and requirements provided by senior management
- conduct orientation for new employees
- be involved in staff training and development, the preparation of job
- prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory
- controls staffing needs and make recommendations to Service Lead
- Creating breaks for employees
- Assisting with tier revisions monthly
- maintain management information systems (manual or computerised)
- Keeping updated ROTA related files and documents
- Approving holidays, monitoring EMA sheets
- Monitoring holiday balance
- review and answer correspondence
- Other tasks assigned by Senior Management
Skills / Attributes Required
- University degree (or equivalent)
- At least 2-3 years experience within BPO/Call Center industry
- At least 2-3 years experience in Workforce Management
- Experience in using a workforce management system
- Advanced level of knowledge/expertise in Excel (especially calculation and analysis related skills and knows other data analysis tools).
- Knowledge of other with MS Office tools (PowerPoint, etc.).
- Analytical / data-driven work ethic
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to apply creative solutions to resolve challenges
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently in English at all levels
Transcosmos is proud to offer such a fantastic and unique working environment, built on a successful family culture of ambition, experience and teamwork. We are proud to promote longevity and progression at every level with the following benefits:
- Direct employment contract for an indefinite period
- Training opportunities
- Diverse and friendly work atmosphere
- Modern office environment
- Local and global career progression opportunities
- HR, Human Relations
- Training, Developing
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Client Services, Client Services Manager
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Not fixed, anywhere in Hungary
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your Cv to „Jelentkezem” button.