Windows System Engineer
About the role:
As part of our drive to develop and enhance our technical support offering from our Budapest office we are recruiting for a Windows System Analyst.
Working as part of a small but growing team your duties will include:
- Resolve the majority of complex configuration problems by troubleshooting and simulation.
- Deep technical problem isolation and resolution capability
- Strict adherence to the use of the ticketing system for ALL incidents, changes and problems.
- Escalation to Vendor (Level 4) support when required to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Ability to correlate incident trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes.
- Timely generation of customer facing incident reports
- Conduct regular live client support visits to maintain technical relationship, review operational reports, assess general IT infrastructure health, take deeper dives into outstanding technical issues, conduct trend analysis on top failure modes and diagnose to full root cause corrective action.
- Must maintain the highest level of industry certification and knowledge.
- Ability to architect, build, maintain, and enhance our current managed service offerings and infrastructure.
- You will be an experienced Systems Analyst with 8+ years experience gained in the field of storage analysis and end user technology services. You will have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in Administration/ Design and Implementation on NetApp FAS and IBM XIV / N-Series and DS Series Storage
- Experience in implementing complex virtualization solutions using VMware vSphere with clustered storage, with high availability capabilities such as vMotion, fault tolerance and SRM
- VCP5 VMware certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience using an ITIL based ticketing systems.
- Demonstrated Root Cause Correct Action analysis, report generation, and presentation to customers.
- Company paid external trainings
- Industry leading salary
- High prestige projects/clients
- Continous technical development possibilities
- Great opportunity for a career progression
- Language courses within the company
- Easily reachable work location in the heart of Budapest
- Team building events
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.