Wind Turbine Commissioning, Service and Maintenance Technician
We are looking for dedicated Technicians to join our team in Hungary, to serve as Commissioning, Service or Maintenance Technician on Siemens Gamesa Wind Turbines.
What will be your tasks?
- On-site commissioning, testing and servicing of on-shore and off-shore wind turbines,
- Preventive maintenance of turbines, replacement of defective parts,
- Installing, measuring, testing, replacing, and repairing low-voltage equipment/cables,
- Installing turbine-specific software,
- Installing, testing and repairing optional peripherals, replacing sensors,
- Installing, calibrating, measuring, repairing, replacing, testing of hydraulic, electronic, mechanical equipment,
- Correcting errors during test operation,
- Keeping contact with project/site management,
- Accurate documentation of the work done,
- Complying with international and local regulations.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Electrical qualification, (electrician, building electrical installer, car electrician, etc.),
- Reading knowledge of circuit diagrams, knowledge of three-phase systems and low-voltage networks,
- Category B driving license - experienced driver,
- Good communication skills, fluent English,
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Good physical condition, ability to work in the field (high altitude, industrial environment, etc.) - you will need to pass the basic safety and technical trainings related to wind turbines,
- Ability to work individually, and also have cooperation skills to work in a multinational team,
- Continuous participation in 1-3-month long projects abroad with planned rotation scheme with home leaves.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering and knowledge of power electronics and hydraulic systems,
- Experience in a similar field,
- Medium-voltage network knowledge or switching rights.
Fresh graduates are also welcome!
What we offer:
- We provide a competitive compensation package,
- Tax administration and back office support (visa, travel, expenses),
- We provide continuous training opportunities for your professional and personal development,
- You will work with the latest technology at one of the major players of the Wind Power industry,
- All tools and equipment will be provided by the company.
- Work is preceded by professional technical training and preparation at the Siemens Gamesa Regional Training Center
- Continuous training with mandatory participation
- Working in an international team
- You will work with the latest technology at one of the major players of the Wind Power industry
- You can contribute to a more sustainable future by building wind farms which provide clean energy.
Place of work:
World-wide: predominantly abroad and occasionally in Hungary. (we provide regular rest periods (rotations) in Hungary between and during projects)
- Manufacturing, Production
- Production Technician
- Repairman, Service Representative
- Skilled Labour
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Not fixed, anywhere in Hungary, Foreign
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.