We are seeking for our partner company a highly motivated Web Software Engineer to join the team of skilled professionals. At this company you will have the possibility to work in a dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchal, and ego free culture where your talent is valued.
Web Software Engineer - Server side [MBV-010325]
- Architect full-featured server-side applications using Ruby on Rails, Redis, MySQL.
- Develop and code internal and external API’s for web applications, writing software with focus on performance and scalability.
- Participate in the full development cycle and direction of product and feature sets, turning feature requests and technical requirements into a set of re-usable components using elegant code solutions.
- Help to shape the internal software architecture and development, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment.
- At least 3 years’ experience building API for websites.
- Expert in MVC web technologies and REST APIs.
- Strong experience with at least one of the dominating scripting languages for web - Ruby, PHP, Python, Elixir, NodeJs. The colleagues tend to use Ruby a lot.
- Passionate about web development – you are familiar with all aspects of MVC web applications and at ease on server side, applying the most adequate pattern in the right situation.
- Comfortable working across the stack and understanding how all the pieces fit together (front-end, middleware, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application.
- Performance and optimisation experience on server side.
- You have interest in working in a very cross-functional team that touches on many of the core systems and user flows.
- Cafeteria package
- private health insurance
- trainings (hard skills and soft skills)
- Udemy and Linux Academy
- English course with a native speaker teacher
- Parking, bicycle storage in the underground garage, etc.
- Office building in the 13th district (close to tube station)
- Core time: between 10 am- 4 pm
- Home office
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, XIII. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.