Our multinational partner company is looking for new colleague to
Web Software Engineer (Ruby)
- Evolve and maintain the current CMS Platform developed in Ruby on Rails to a scalable and flexible multi-brand system.
- Write code with focus on usability, simplicity, performance and scalability. The company has a global footprint.
- Participate in the full development cycle, from innovation to code-reviews to delivery to production.
- Create and maintain quality software using best practices in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Deliver on business functionality for a rapidly evolving product, balancing speed and performance with consistency.
Requirements and person specifications:
- Mid to senior-level software development experience for web.
- Expert in MVC web technologies and RESTful APIs.
- Strong experience with at least one of the dominating scripting languages for web - Ruby, PHP, Python, Elixir, Node.JS. Colleagues at the company loves and uses Ruby a lot.
- Practical understanding of data structures and design patterns.
- Experience with developing API services for complex domains.
- Passionate about web development – you are familiar with all aspects of MVC web applications and at ease on server side, applying the most adequate pattern in the right situation.
- Comfortable working across the full stack and understanding how all the pieces fit together (front-end, middleware, backend, network, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application
- Experience with performance tuning and optimisation
- Good problem solver with attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies in web development.
- Hands on, passionate, persistent, creative and humble. You get things done.
Culture at our partner company:
- Company works in a dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchical and healthy company culture, where your talent is valued
- They commit to continuous improvement
- Talent is valued and initiative is rewarded at the company
Benefits of the company:
- Competitive salary package, including private health insurance and fringe benefits (cafeteria)
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development throughout courses and conferences
- Unlimited access to Udemy courses
- Work with people all over the world in a multi-cultural environment.
Állás, munka területe(i):
- IT üzemeltetés, Telekommunikáció
- Hálózati és Rendszermérnök
- IT programozás, Fejlesztés
- Programozó, Fejlesztő
- Marketing, Média, PR
- 1-3 év szakmai tapasztalat
- Nem igényel nyelvtudást
- Teljes munkaidő
How to apply:
Jelentkezni lehet a lenti "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintva.