Warehousing Shift Leader in Mako - Your future position?
- In this position you will have opportunity to gain experience in a multinational environment. You will support the Warehouse department in all matters which related to shift operation, and improvements.
- In this exciting role you will:
- Responsible for shift operation/goods received as follows: Good acceptance including sampling, Operations planning stock in and stock out, Coordination of supplies to production, Stock entries/withdrawals in the system, Filling and refilling, Ongoing inventory checks, Waste management, Assistance in the organisation of inventory-taking, Leading lean projects
- Leading the warehouse team, manage employee life
- Identify deficiencies, looks for efficiency improvements and implements them, coordination waste disposal, maintaining contract with departments especially planning, production and distribution, ensures proper functioning and maintenance of equipment, machines and transport equipment (fork-lift trucks)
- Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment?
- Preferred college degree
- Professional experience minimum 1-2 year (shift management, warehousing and other logistic system)
- Fork-lift license is advantage
- Good IT skills, especially with MS Office, SAP is preferred
- Proficiency in Hungarian and English
- Food industrial experience is advantage
- People management experience
- Customer focus
- Result oriented personality
- Open to changes
Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world
Your professional profile includes:
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Storage, Stockpiling
- Transportation, Logistics Manager
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply on the „Jelentkezem button” below.
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and