Start something big today. Apply as:
Warehouse Management System Implementation Specialist
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The European Regional Transport Management Center (TMC) was founded in Budapest by Robert Bosch Kft. in 2014. In order to keep and increase competetitiveness, the intense development of logistical activities has become necessary, thus enhancing the importance of logistics within the company. As a result, alongside production and development, Bosch Group operates a high-level competency center in logistics field which offers efficient, globally unique and groundbreaking services to its plants.
The Bosch Group continues its dynamic growth in 2017. We are looking for new colleagues in various technical and business groups.
Your contribution to something big:
- Holistic assistance to support Project House Logistics & IT WMS in industrialized template and rollout projects of leading warehouse management systems worldwide;
- Organization, execution and development of training modules;
- Support of local key users and process owner SWMS in creation of customer specifications according to requirements engineering approach.
What distinguishes you:
- University degree in warehouse logistics, business informatics or economics;
- 3+ years experience in warehouse operations and processes;
- 3+ years experience in SAP (SD, LE) and WMS;
- Experience in training/testing execution;
- High willingness to travel internationally 40-50 % expected;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team skills;
- Strong in project management experience;
- Excellent English skills written and spoken, German language skill beneficial.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- Project Management
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Project Management
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Make it happen.
Reference code: WM_spec
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.