We operate with 1.800 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as:
WAN Solution Consultant - 000000211917
Enterprise Design, Delivery and Operations act as a trusted partner to Vodafone’s top customers and their account teams. Accountable for the execution of contractually committed operational activities, service improvement initiatives, hot-housing inmature services and service / concept design from sales ideas for new customer or new product
- The role holder is to be the Design Authority for the end to end technical and service solution for standard product deals with customers – either in a single geography or with simple multinational requirements. The role will be responsible for working with sales and directly with customers in order to design, cost, and document the solution to be offered to customers
- The Consultant will respond to requests for new technology or technology-derived solutions from the customer. Typically these will be standard, single tower solutions although with a moderate level of complexity within the scope of the product
- These solutions may be a part of a standalone opportunity where the Architect will be acting as Solution Authority, or may represent a design tower in a complex solution where the Consultant will work as part of a virtual team reporting to a senior Solution Authority.
- The customers this role will be dealing with are large multinationals and some designs will be multi-country in nature.
What you will do:
- Capture and interpret customer requirements, and design standard solutions to meet customer requirements
- Build accurate scalable cost models and provide input into pricing strategy
- Identify and document any risks to the solution
- Document solution in RFP responses, proposals and Statement of Works/High Level Designs
- Ensure solutions are deliverable in timeframes committed and have passed all appropriate solution governance. Solutions should be scalable, repeatable, and utilizing existing standard services
- Fluent English language knowledge
- 3+ years of experience in dealing with large corporate customers in a solution design or consultancy role
- International experience is desirable (working internationally and/or working with global solutions)
- Must have core expertise in designing moderately complex solutions in at least one of the following areas:
- IP Networking (WAN & LAN)
- Unified Comms including IPT
- Contact Centres
- IM, Email and Video Conferencing
- Security solutions
- Mobility and Mobile Data Services
- Detail orientation, operates with precision
- Ability to work under pressure and keep the deadlines, being proactive
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Proven ability of working with a wide variety of colleagues in a virtual and global team environment.
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to travel abroad (max 15 %)
- We provide working assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Internal career opportunities
- Possibility to work from home (max 20 %)
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV and apply online!