Voucher sales coordinator
- prospecting and contacting new potential clients for voucher sales over the phone and in person
- preparation of price offer for B2B partners for their voucher requirements
- handling client queries and ensure the smooth delivery of the ordered quantities (both physical and e-vouchers)
- post evaluation of sales (including data entry to Finance department)
- management of special projects
- minimum 2-3 years experience sales with proven track
- fluent English language knowledge
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- interpersonal skills: service and client oriented personality, enthusiastic, passionate
- positive attitude, strong cross-team communication skills
What we offer:
The new employee will be part of the marketing team, and managed directly by the event and voucher sales manager. The salary has a part of success-target bonus.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- Sales, Trade
- Sales Representative
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1087 Budapest, Kerepesi út 9.
2019. 02. 22.
How to apply/contact information:
Please, send your CV in Hungarian and English with motivation letter.