We are looking for a
Voice Core Engineering & Delivery
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Integrate and test Voice Core information systems (HW and SW systems of CS and IMS domains as defined by 3GPP: MSS/MGW, STP, DRA, HSS, HLR, SBC, CSCF, TAS, referred as VC information systems) and software functions for the relevant external customer’s networks according to the guidelines and high level designs defined by GNE&D vertical groups and Hungarian and Romanian customer requirements.
Perform local integration tests for new software and for new network elements , granting the end to end integration within the relevant country, and ensuring a constant information flow towards the vertical VC domains
Define the low level design and support the engineering and development of the Regional Voice Core Networks guaranteeing the highest level of quality, availability and robustness to meet customer expectations.
Deliver the local Voice Core projects and contribute to regional Voice Core projects.
Interface with local organizations for the collaboration in Voice Core domain.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Detail planning, low level design, configuration and integration with other local systems
- Integration testing of new technologies and services
- Local suppliers management
- Testing & acceptance of new software for Voice Core information systems
- Deployment & integration of new hardware & software for expanding the Voice Core information systems according to customer needs
We are looking for you if you have
- University degree: telecommunication degree with more than 3-5 years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of NW design / architecture and CORE NW experience
- Operational experience
- Good stakeholders management
- Strong performance & customer orientation
- Ability to work across multi-functional and cultural boundaries to deliver results/change
- Results orientation
- Exposure to operational environments and projects
- Established networking in the countries of the cluster
- Voice service performance management experience
- Established networking or closeness with other engineering domains also deeply impacting performance such as transmission, radio, etc.
- Knowledge of CS and IMS domain information systems (as mentioned in purpose)
- Good understanding of the SW lifecycle: design, development, testing and acceptance, implementation, performance optimization and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of 3GPP CS and IMS domain technologies and protocols
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Project Management
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!