We operate with 1.800 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as:
Vodafone.com Website Expert - 000000208936
You will be responsible for handling the technical aspects of one of Vodafone’s CMS based websites, such as managing site and module updates. You will communicate directly and daily with Digital Content Library Specialists (who handle the content) and stakeholders from Vodafone Group and the local marketing team members to ensure that the website functions properly and all issues are resolved promptly. The part of the daily tasks to support the Digital Content Library Specialists from technical (HTML / CSS / AEM) side to ensure the content is appropriate.
What you will do:
- Manage site update, infrastructure, hosting, operations and in-house and outsourced development of the Vodafone corporate website and mobile site.
- Commissioning of the CMS site
- Support on-going live website operations for key stakeholders
- Accountable for quality assurance and testing of all technical deliverables that go live on the website
- Direct, manage and work closely with retained technical agencies to ensure that project deliverables are in accordance with the agreed scope, through full involvement in the development lifecycle.
- Direct and manage relationships with 3rd party developers and agencies to ensure appropriate service levels are met and in place
- Translate business requirements into technical briefings/scope documents for third party suppliers/developers and provide consultancy during the development lifecycle
- Continuous research and development on the latest technology trends to improve and enhance vodafone.com infrastructure, services and functionality
- Perform triage and estimates for the new content development
- Resolve long response times, delays of pages, the web service and resolve broken rendering of the web pages
- Perform UAM (User Access Management) for all users i.e. new users, leavers and 3rd Parties
- Strong English skills
- Project / product management expertise
- Incident management - ability to triage incidents, issues, service requests and redirect appropriately in ticketing system to the relevant team
- Basic knowledge of potential security threats and liaison with Vodafone Security team when applicable
- Management of external support teams and work
- Strong organisation and influencing skills and used to working in a complex organisation and able to build strong relationships and credibility with senior executives both internally and externally
- The ability to work in fast paced environment where flexibility is key and directions can change frequently
- Basic knowledge about versioning control (GIT) and release management
We see it as an extra advantage if you have experience with:
- Wide-ranging technical ability and knowledge of web application development
- Experience in the development and maintenance of websites running on Adobe Experience Manager 6.1 (AEM) / AEM 6.3
- Design and application architecture management under AEM6.1 and AEM 6.3
- Server technology (Apache), requesting Apache changes – friendly URLs, proxy configuration, etc.
- Knowledge of TLS / HTTPS server side certificates and installation / updates
- Some experience in UX design desirable
- Web standards, accessibility and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Experience in ticketing system usage, like JIRA or IT Service Management, Remedy ITSM (by BMC Software)
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture etc.)
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Opportunity to be a member of a growing, brand new team
- The position comes with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text!
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Internal career opportunities
- Possibility to work from home
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV and apply online!