Our Company manufacture braking systems for rail vehicles for more than 110 years and we are the world's leading manufacturer of this segment. We count as authoritative one as the determining company of the technological development in the area of the development of the production, distribution and servicing of modern braking systems.
Planning one representing a world standard and production processes move onto Hungary from Germany. We are looking for new colleagues, who are creative, desire to create and to grow for the above mentioned position:
Vehicle Test Engineer – ADAS
- Planning, completing, and automating test tasks on the test bench as well as in driving operations, developing, assessing test results and discussing results with designers/development engineers during development projects.
- Participate in preparing project-specific test documentation and in drafting suitable test systems according to development specifications.
- Developing vehicle applications, test systems, and test equipment.
- Support in solving problems that come up during product manufacturing.
- Supporting and coordinating the introduction of measures for improvement
- Managing contacts with internal / external customers.
- MSc. diploma as a mechanical engineer, mechatronics technician, or electrical engineer
- Professional expertise in electronics and measurement technology
- Good business fluency in written and spoken English
- Sound background knowledge of physics and vehicle expertise
- Category “B” driver’s license with driving experience
- Programming knowledge (Matlab/Simulink, C, Python, CAPL, Diadem, Visual Studio)
- Statistics expertise
- Professional development expertise in automotive construction
- Willingness to travel (international assignments)
- Category “C,” “D,” or “E” driver’s license would be beneficial.
- Innovative products, technologies and solutions
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Participation in international projects
- Professional development opportunities
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1238 Budapest, Helsinki út 105.
Többes adatkezelés, a jelentkezés elküldése előtt tájékozódjon a munkaadó adatkezelési szabályzatáról.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the above position, apply now and please send your hungarian and english CV to us.
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.