KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Budapest is the host to KPMG Global Services Hungary, KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers indirect tax, personal income tax and corporate tax outsourcing as well as corporate intelligence services to multinational groups covering over 35 countries.
VAT System Analyst
The services of the ITCC include VAT compliance solutions for multinational groups in the retail, automotive, energy, real estate, information, communication and entertainment sectors. The Center covers more than 40+ countries with relevant language and technical skills, and is focused on enhancing added value for clients.
- College degree in IT with business interests or Economic Sciences with IT interests
- Fluency in English
- High level knowledge of MS Excel
- Great analytical and problem solving
- Team player, proactive personality who takes responsibility
- Knowledge of databases data models (SQL, MS-SQL) is an advantage
- General ERP knowledge such as SAP, Oracle, Navision, or JD Edwards systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of the financial, invoicing and taxation processes is also an advantage
Your role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for VAT software, analysis of process/system changes
- Cooperating with professional VAT teams on VAT software development
- Coordinating and supporting implementation of accounting and VAT standard changes
- Liaising with 3rd party VAT software development company
- Participates in functional testing
- Working in a timely and accurate manner, paying special attention to deadlines
What we offer:
- Working in a young, motivated team at a vibrantly expanding market leader company
- Long-term career opportunities
- International working environment
- Training and development possibilities
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading
your English and/or Hungarian CVs.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and willing to accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need.
© 2016 KPMG Global Services Hungary Kft., a Hungarian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. The KPMG name, logo and "cutting through complexity" are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.