We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
UX Designer - 000000252882
As a User Experience Designer you will be working as part of a global team to design the user experience of leading Vodafone consumer applications (B2C). Working alongside a team of UI and UX Designers locally and remotely, you will collaborate with other UX and UI professionals, Principle UX Managers and Art Directors in our design hubs all around Europe.
Tasks will predominantly be related to UX design, such as defining task flows, creating wire frames, defining IA, and prototyping. However, identifying needs for usability testing and user research and supporting the UX Research department by building prototypes for testing are also essential.
Collaboration with our design hub in the UK is very important in this role, therefore regular monthly travel there is to be expected.
What will you do:
- Participate in an agile scrum team designing the UX for leading Vodafone products and services (eg, Vodafone Wallet)
- Define UX requirements, use cases, concept visualization, prototypes, interaction patterns
- Create design concepts
- Design detailed interaction design specifications / wireframes
- Improve and maintain UX standards, processes and Vodafone UX guidelines in collaboration with other UX members
- Incorporate and collaborate on domain design patterns, standards, architectures
- Advocate effectively for the user
- Identify needs for usability testing and user research; prepare prototypes for user testing: iterate UX designs based on the results from user testing.
- Deliver design presentations at operational level, up to senior stakeholders
- Identify UX quality issues to vendors and negotiate appropriate UX solutions.
- Work directly with Manufactures, Product, Marketing and Development teams to specify and track implementation of UX designs to ensure the highest quality user experience.
- Ensure stakeholder communication and alignment
- Liaise with design teams and Creative Director to ensure the delivery of UX deliverables according to and aligned with brand and UX guidelines.
- Review and critique the team’s design work
Typical Outputs you will be delivering:
- UX concepts
- UX wireframes
- UX prototypes
- UX quality assessments
- Detailed UI design specifications
- Design presentations & documents
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluent English
- 3-5 years of working experience including at least 2 years hands-on UX design experience
- Experience with the following tools:
- Own cloud
- PDF writer / editor
- Demonstrate exceptional wire framing and prototyping skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholder’s/projects parallel
- A customer first attitude
Why should you join us?
- Opportunity to be a member of a growing, brand new multicultural team
- International working environment and experience
- We provide work assets as multimedia computers and peripherals and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home (once a week after probation period)
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Graphic Designer, Photo Editor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest 1087, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply:
Please click the Apply button and send us your CV.