Revolutionising the world of measurement and survey for nearly 200 years, Leica Geosystems is the industry leader in measurement and information technologies. Known for innovative product and solution development, professionals in a diverse mix of industries, such as surveying and engineering, building and heavy construction, safety and security, and power and plant trust Leica Geosystems for all their geospatial needs.
Utility Detection Specialist
ROLE & PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Offers technical support for utility detection systems
- Provides training and product demonstrations in Eastern-Central Europe (ECE) region
- Builds relationships with organisations involved in the workflow of utility asset management
- Supports the sales processes
- Regularly participates in international trainings courses
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / ABILITIES:
- Technical Degree (min: BSc) - degree in Surveying or Civil Engineering is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience in utility detection segment
- Proactive, “yes, we can do” attitude
- Driver license, category “B”
- English (fluent written and verbal) is a pre-requisite.
This role will be based within the Hungary unit although travel should be expected as required for the business at around 50%.
- Familiar with data processing softwares
- Working experience with soil radars and utility detection is an advantage
- Fluent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel)
- Ability and willingness to learn new workflows and applications is a must
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1138 Marina sétány 1.
How to apply:
To apply, pls send your C.V. in English.