For 130 years Avon has stood for women: providing innovative, quality beauty products which are primarily sold to women, through women. Millions of independent Representatives across the world sell iconic Avon brands such as Avon Color and ANEW through their social networks, building their own beauty businesses on a full- or part-time basis. Avon supports women’s empowerment, entrepreneurship and well-being and has donated over $1billion to women’s causes through Avon and the Avon Foundation. Learn more about Avon and its products at www.avonworldwide.com. #Stand4Her
User Insight Specialist (voice of customer)
We are currently recruiting for a User Insight Specialist (Voice of Customer ) to join our User Experience Transformation Team. The position will be located in the Budapest IT Delivery Center.
This role requires a good understanding of customer analytics, customer behavior, user testing and data modelling. Bringing together various insights from multiple tools/data to put to
- Creating surveys, conducting focus groups & interviews face to face & remotely
- Gathering insight from Customers/Representatives/Sales Leaders/Zone Managers to determine their needs, aspiration and pain points.
- Creating personas & empathy maps
- Create and manage analytics strategy for digital.
- Develop in depth analysis for all customer segments across each stage of their journey.
- Collaborate with core business stakeholders to develop analytics briefs and ensure these are aligned to wider business objectives.
- Create in depth behavioural insight presentations with associated recommendations and action plans.
- Develop advanced analytical models to support personalisation strategies and collaborate with other functions to implement these within our customer database and IT systems.
- Support innovation initiatives by measuring all of marketing’s test and learn activities.
- Responsible for sharing analytics knowledge and techniques across the wider function.
Profiles we are looking for
- Experience in a market research / customer insight position
- Experience managing qualitative and quantitative end-to-end research projects and continuous tracking, experience in analytical tracking of brand health metrics and customer experience feedback would be beneficial
- Skilled in statistical analysis and in communicating insight succinctly and clearly
- Proven track record of monitoring results and ability to work and prioritise under stress
- Ability to manage several virtual teams at the same time
- Ability to manage the priorities of the project team to achieve own objectives in context of conflicting functional priorities
- Fluent English
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Market Research Analyst
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply please send your CV.