We operate with 1.800 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the World
Join our team as a:
UI Designer - 000000202554
What will you do:
- Work collaboratively with senior stakeholders across the business, including in multiple markets and with senior colleagues in Group Commercial.
- Develop, implement and maintain a design style guide for B2B / Enterprise.
- Work with UX Designers, Front End Developers and Project Managers to provide online development services to various Vodafone Entities.
- Support local markets with their local business site development and optimisation, including the creation of re-usable assets for local markets.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies in the new media particularly design programmes.
- Identify and support opportunities for test and learn to increase conversion across business sites.
- Be the design authority for all imagery and design requirements on B2B websites.
- Commission photography refreshes periodically.
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Min 3-5 years' Design experience
- Experience with responsive web design.
- Understanding of hand-held device/web/mobile graphics techniques and production practices.
- Ability to create icons/ UI components.
- Excellent knowledge of design guidelines for web and mobile platforms (Android, iOS) as well as other relevant standards and best practices for visual design (e.g. colour theory for colour combination and contrast).
- A thorough understanding and experience of Adobe Creative - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Communicate well with team members, including those in different countries.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Visual sense, creativity and positive attitude
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to be a member of a growing, brand new multicultural team
- International working environment and experience
- We provide work assets as multimedia computers and peripherals and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home (once a week after probation period)
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.