Turkish Speaking Service Desk Analyst – Level 1
Eager to see the benefits of your language skills? Are you ready to discover a position that combines IT with your interpersonal communication abilities? If yes, we can provide you an excellent opportunity to do so…
- In TATA Consultancy Services (TCS) you can implement your language knowledge with native speakers in a dynamic working environment.
- Learn and have fun while you explore our uniquely diverse company culture with more than 90 different nationalities in our Hungarian branch office.
- Give a boost to your career in a dynamically growing global enterprise that consists of 450.000+ employees around the world.
As a Service Desk Analyst your main goal is:
- Provide solutions to IT related issues and handle customer requests in a pleasant and timely fashion, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Impact by delivering excellent service to our clients. Your main focuses are to analyze their IT related issues, guide and educate them about the processes, and apply remote support in order to ensure the productive workflow of their business.
- Support our top customers using your specific language skills trough different channels such as telephone, email or chat.
About TCS Hungary’s IT IS Unit
Come and work in our constantly growing Hungarian Global Delivery Center. As one of the largest Business Units of TCS Hungary, the IT-IS Unit provides IT Service Desk solutions to top international clients in a long-term partnership, continuously helping them expand their business and develop new opportunities.
As a Service Desk Analyst (Level 1) you will resolve IT issues for our multinational customers remotely from Budapest together with TCS colleagues from around the world.
They will contact you via email, phone, chat or a self-service portal and your task will be to support them in English and Turkish language either by resolving the issue on the spot or by coordinating with other technician teams (Level 2) to find the resolution.
Besides IT troubleshooting, your responsibilities will include administration and translation of these incoming requests, providing information to both customers and IT teams and follow up on unresolved cases to make sure that the team’s targets are met.
However – being the single point of contact for the customer – your most important responsibility will be to achieve their satisfaction.
ou are the best fit if you have:
- a high school diploma
- speak English on a communication level (for interviews, training and internal communication)
- speak Turkish on a business level (working/support language)
… and advantages would be:
- relevant experience in a similar field (Service Desk, Help Desk or Customer Care)
- an extra language knowledge on a support level
- additional IT skills (Mac, Linux, PowerShell, and so on)
- IT-related studies, courses, among others
Why working with us? … You will have the opportunity to:
- be part of a real multinational team and environment
- develop your career path and grow domain wise (vertical and horizontal opportunities for growth and rotation among different units)
- work on a variety of tasks, implementing your own creativity for successful completion
- work within a team, but also having the chance to perform independently, developing your own skills and ideas for the benefit the group
- learn and develop soft and hard skills (1000+ internal training)
These are some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- free gym/sport sponsorships and internal competitions
- free language courses
- company events (Winter Party, Summer Picnic, Family Day, among others)
- team building activities
- shuttle bus from the nearest Metro station
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- Client Support, Administration
- professional experience is not required
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Turkish (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Information: Kristof Dobos, +36 30 605 3153
In order to launch your application please click on the apply button.