As a Treasury Cash Management Junior Analyst your primary responsibility will be to ensure the effective cash management of Citibank’s Nostro accounts across Western Europe by analysing currency positions.
Treasury Cash Management Junior Analyst-18071133
What would you do as a Treasury Cash Management Junior Analyst?
- Prepare funding forecasts for approximately 40 currencies across Western Europe
- Monitor Nostro Account balances and align reporting to Market Currency Cut-offs
- Review and analyse complex financial transactions
- Collaborate with multiple related teams across the globe, including the Treasury trading desk
- Keep strict daily cut-off times in terms of reconciliation of Nostro accounts
- Collect information from various banking systems/platforms
Who can become a Treasury Cash Management Junior Analyst?
- Fresh graduates and candidates with relevant experience in a similar role are both welcome
- University/College degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking is an advantage
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical background
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to multitask
- Proactivity and critical thinking
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, learns quickly
- Solid Microsoft Office knowledge (especially Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to prioritize and drive results with a sense of urgency
- Flexibility to work in various shift patterns
What will you get in return?
- Gaining knowledge of numerous Citibank products and processes through their effect on cash management
- Broader exposure to the field of Treasury
- Opportunity to improve multitasking and analytical skills
- Opportunity to get familiar with cultural diversity and multinational values in a fast-moving environment
- Opportunity to participate in social events in an open and friendly atmosphere
- Great number of internal training opportunities with insight into many different areas
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Cash Management
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1134 Váci út 35.
How to Apply:
Apply now to be part of this multicultural and dynamic team. Your place is here.