Treasury Back Office Manager
Wizz Air is a fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing and constantly changing organization. The role needs someone who thrives within that environment and is able to make controlled and measured decisions on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the verification of all Treasury Back office daily activities including the processing of all transactions related to foreign exchange, money market, fixed income, fuel hedging, carbon purchases and treasury related bank transfers.
- Ensure that counterparty, liquidity, hedging, cash management and investment policies and procedures are properly implemented and followed.
- Review and monitor the daily maturities reports and approve their settlement process.
- Project manage a treasury transformation project and responsible implementation of a new Treasury System.
- Working with relationship banks and card acquirers to ensure transactions are settled to support regular Treasury activity, projects, lessors and ad hoc transactions
- Responsible for ensuring all Regulatory reporting is completed including quarterly and annual reconciliations e.g. EMIR
- Ensure internal and external counterparties are on-boarded fully.
- Responsible for card acquiring processes and credit card fraud monitoring.
- Managing a team of two people
- 5+ years in roles of increasing responsibility in the back office of a bank or a corporate treasury department.
- Professional Treasury qualification preferred
- Strong experience in treasury back office, cash pooling, settlements, regulatory reporting, banking administration, card acquiring, confirmations
- Strong understanding off treasury instruments
- Proven track record in business partnering with other business functions and working closely with finance and other professionals within the business
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Treasury management system experience essential
- Experience of working in a large organization and managing competing priorities
- Experience in managing change effectively
- University degree
- Finance, Accounting
- Corporate Treasurer
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air,
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here, and attach your CV in English and the copy of your highest finalized degree.