Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 92,000 employees. For more information, visit Eaton.com
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Treasury Analyst, you will be providing support in global Bank Account Management (BAM), middle office operations and reporting, as well as manage BAM documentation.
Your key deliverables:
- Maintain bank accounts and formal signatories.
- Update treasury systems (EOW, Quantum).
- Communicate with banks.
- Manage banking documentation.
- Manage daily tasks/requests related to BAM.
- Support operations in banking updates.
- Run and prepare monthly reports.
- Act as a back-up for intercompany loan documentation process.
- Support bank account management globalization process across regions.
- Participate in improvement programs and treasury projects.
- University Degree or College Diploma.
- Strong English language capabilities.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- General understanding of financial systems, strong MS Office skills.
- Accountable, precise and detail oriented.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders at various levels of seniority.
- Willingness to learn the treasury profession.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team.
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.