As an award-winning employer and specialist for logistics and supply chain management, 4flow offers consulting, software development, supply chain services, and research in one innovative business model. Our business unit 4flow management continuously plans, optimizes, and manages supply networks as a neutral 4PL with innovative concepts in transportation and network management.
Become part of an international, successful, and fast growing company at 4flow management in Budapest, Hungary as:
Transportation Specialist – Czech-speaking
As a member of the 4flow management team, you will manage the efficient movement of goods through our customers’ logistics networks in order to ensure material availability. Your primary tasks in this position will include:
- Guaranteeing the smooth execution of all areas of transportation for daily operations using our transportation management system
- Performing customer service tasks such as communication with customers, suppliers and forwarding companies
- Coordinating and solving freight exceptions while ensuring requested lead time
- Optimizing daily transports in terms of trade lane, lead time, supply chain security and costs
- Initiating process improvements to further develop customer solutions
- Ideally practical experience in the transportation or forwarding industry with a high focus on customer service
- Ability to quickly prioritize during busy periods while maintaining proactive communication in a friendly and solution-oriented way
- Creative and motivated to improve daily tasks
- Experienced user of MS Office with strong communication skills in Czech and English or Hungarian
- Strong interest in the field of logistics and motivation to work in a dynamic and international environment
What we offer
Become part of an award-winning, international company that offers an excellent and respectful team culture at a modern office in the Népliget Center building in Budapest. Benefit from a professional onboarding and training program to support your continuous development. You will also receive a permanent contract with a competitive salary package plus fringe benefits. On top of that there are free drinks and fruit as well as a weekly team breakfast.
Ready for 4flow? Then please apply online through our job portal or call Eric Kuehne at +49 30 39740-0.
4flow, Eric Kühne, Hallerstrasse 1, 10587 Berlin, Germany | 4flow.com