Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Vodafone Intelligent Solutions supports Vodafone.
We maximise value by providing next generation services across
Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Financial Operations, Legal and Commercial Operations.
In Budapest, our team of 1,300 colleagues from 32 different nationalities supports 25 countries.
What’s it like to work here?
Come and find out by joining us as a
Transformation Change & Communication Specialist
Your role in a nutshell:
You will be part of a team specialized in supporting several programmes enabling transformation to the receiving entities through assessing, preparing, facilitating and delivering Change, Communication and Training activities.
Why you will love your job:
- Support the delivery and implementation of transformational objectives and identified business improvement activities arising as a result of the programme impact
- Provide and enable best practices and standardisation to support the people readiness framework and transformation governance
- Collaborate with the Central Cluster managers, trainers, communication and Finance partners in order to develop and deliver specific information and documentation
- Communicate regularly with direct and non-direct stakeholders on the delivery of the programme to ensure support at all levels of the organisation
- Make sure all athe potential blockers, risks raised at both local market and central team level are managed and addressed in a timely and painless manner
- Assess and monitor key project dependencies, linkages and risks to ensure the transformation agenda is delivered to scope, time, cost and the required quality criteria
- Make sure all the processes and flows are discussed, agreed and documented within the local and the central teams members
- Ensure the transformation processes are reflected in the training approach and materials as per audience needs
What you will bring to the team:
- The knowledge of methods to enable the business to transform processes, technology and organisational change
- Skills and leadership competencies for people relations, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving including conflict management
- 5 years+ recent telecoms experience in project management, communication or transformation area
- Specific Change Management certification, Aris and Hub experience will be a plus
- Experience in supporting the transformation related tasks in complex change programmes in multi-cultural project implementations covering multiple locations
- Presentation, communication skills and decision making skills with the ability to balance conflicting needs
- Exceptional communication skills including coordination skills, good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills
The benefits you will enjoy:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription; and
- Flexible working hours
To ensure our colleagues’ safety we continue working from home 3-4 days/week in the long run.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Finance, Accounting
- Project Management
- Business Supporting Centres
- Project Management
- 5-10 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!