Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximise value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
What’s it like to work here?
Come find out by joining us as a
Transformation Change & Communication Manager
Your role in a nutshell:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Finance Programmes & Systems function, within Vodafone Group Finance Operations and Controls organisation, responsible for the companies core transformational programme delivery. You will be part of a team specialized in supporting several programmes leading transformation to the receiving entities through assessing, preparing, facilitating and delivering Change, Communication and Training activities.
Why you will love your job:
This role will support the programme teams and the local market project teams in driving and delivering a consistent transformation strategy across the business in all impacted functions as per decided implementation methodology and agreed project plans. Main activities will entail supporting the Project team in:
- Ability to lead the TCC stream for various major programmes in parallel reporting to several programme leads and coordinating the activity across several markets
- Coordinating the assessment and documentation of the change impact during the fit-gap analysis phase of the project. Will need to understand in detail what is the change compared to current processes and how will this impact what users, also who are the stakeholders for these
- Lead the preparation of high standard, informative communication material and cascading these through available channels to ensure the change is acknowledged by all impacted people with special attention to key and senior stakeholders including SteerCo’s, CFO’s, CEO’s and heads of departments in Group, SSC and Local Market
- Building and monitor delivery of training implementation plans, satisfying both Central Team requirements and Local Markets specific needs in terms of content, delivery method, duration
- Ensure that thousands of people are taken and supported through the change curve during major transformation programmes.
- Being the main point of contact for all transformation activity for the project and local market teams as well as for Local and Global Senior Stakeholders which may mean having to deal with 20+ stakeholders in parallel
What you will bring to the team:
- Fluent, near-native business English language skills – written and verbal
- The knowledge of methods to enable the business to transform processes, technology and organisational change
- Skills and leadership competencies for people relations, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving including conflict management
- 7+ years of experience in project management, communication or transformation area, preferably within telco industry
- Previous experience within the field of finance, supply chain management or HR is an advantage
- Outstanding presentation, communication and decision-making skills with the ability to balance conflicting needs
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to influence senior managers
The benefits you will enjoy:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets as company car, laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- HR, Human Relations
- Training, Developing
- Finance, Accounting
- Project Management
- Business Supporting Centres
- Project Management
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!